Monday, February 7, 2011

Lilly

Its getting late and I need to get up early in the morning. I have been reading through the book of Job and it has been so interesting how the Lord has one set of his divine words set aside to speak directly to us just at the right time. I will have to leave that great experience for another time. But the one thing I have been learning from Job and his friends is that we really have no idea what we are talking about when we try to figure out God and what he is doing. His ways are not our ways. Tomorrow Lilly goes to her first Oncology appointment, so all I have to say is just like Job we don't really know what God is doing. But I do know this one thing he stretched his out to me and my family and not a single one of us deserved it. God has not changed, but we sure have this week, we are looking for him in every breath we take. He created Lilly and knit her together in her inner most being and no matter the out come tomorrow, with out Jesus we have nothing. Lord help us through this night and tomorrow to trust you with Lilly Tin.
Im to tired to edit, thank you for your prayers

Jesus name above all names, even cancer
Honey
p.s. our family song through this is "I will lift my hands" by Chris Tomlin



Remembering always what Jesus promised me: Tinna:"I will never leave you or forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 I love you all,Tinna

No comments: