Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank you

Dear Father,

     I wanted to make it clear to you how very grateful I am to you not only for giving me the desire of my heart, but for revealing yourself to me in such a way that I will never be the same. Your presences has multiplied, while waiting. This, to me was a secret part of you that I had never experienced before. I would not trade this time with you for anything. I just wanted you to know, how humbled I feel and privileged I am to have spent such a blessed, intense, often scary time with you. I just need you to know how thankful I am for the presences of your Holy Spirit, thank you Father, for giving Lilly good health and you Lord, this whole thing has been about you and you are awesome. I praise you Father..................it has been all about you and I found you to faithful from beginning to now. I have been blessed

In the sweet name of Jesus Amen
Good night,
Honey

Too tired to edit:)

No comments: